Lithium battery anode materials
Lithium foils/Lithium aluminum alloy foils
- Lithium foils are mainly used as the anode of lithium primary batteries such as button batteries, etc.
- Lithium foils are adapted into lithium-ion secondary batteries and lithium-ion capacitors subject to each contractual manufacturing as requested by our customers in the recent years.
- Please contact us for possibilities in other shapes.
|Product Type||Product Overview|
|Lithium Foil||Application : Anode of lithium primary battery, etc.|
Thickness : 0.1 mm to 4.0 mm
Width : 8.0mm~50mm
|Rolled Lithium Foil||Thickness : 0.02mm to 0.10mm|
Width : Upon request
Far thinner ultra-thin products are under development.
|Lithium Rope||Application: Lithium primary battery anode, organic reactions, alloys|
Diameter: 1.0 mm or more
|Custom-made shapes||Shapes/forms other than rods and coins are possible using necessary tools and equipments.|
Cathode materials for lithium-ion secondary batteries
- Various cathode materials for high-density, high-capacity and high-stability applications have been developed with our cutting-edge know-how/technologies accumulated over the years.
- Contract research activities with cathode material for lithium-ion battery is optional in addition to the wide-range of developed products available.
These developed products are also available.
- Lithium cobalt oxide
- Lithium nickel oxide
- NMC-based lithium composite oxide
- NCA-based lithium composite oxide
- Lithium titanium oxide
We have joint research and contract research collaboration utilizing our exclusive technology.